I wasn't planning to make something for this contest because I'm making more Christmas cards right now than birthday cards. Then I saw Laurie Willison's simple birthday card and used the same idea for a Christmas card.
Here's Laurie's card that I used for inspiration: ⇓ ⇓ ⇓
For my card, I started with a piece of white cardstock and stamped Happy Holidays in Pure Poppy and New Leaf inks. I really like these two colors together - very Christmasy! I added a strip from Holiday Plaid along the right side.
I felt like the card had a little too much blank space at the bottom and added the dotted double line. Quick and easy - which is really nice during this hectic time of year!😳
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Keep It Simple: Happy Holidays, Inside & Out: Love
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Holiday Plaid
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, New Leaf
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"




Lainey this turned out beautifully with the patterned paper on the side , Love it!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this Lainey! I love how you alternated the red and green and the strip of plaid down the side is just the right added touch! Fabulous card! 😊
ReplyDeleteLove it, Lainey! That plaid paper adds so much to your already festive card. I think I need to get some. :)
ReplyDelete