I have a ton of pattern paper and usually have to force myself to use it! Silly, I know, but sometimes it's an effort to use it.
For this card, I pulled out Argyle Socks pattern paper and placed a piece of it on Kraft cardstock. Next, I cut the Happy One Liner die in Kraft and Enchanted Evening cardstock. I overlapped the two banners and placed the Kraft letters in the blue die-cut.
Birthday is stamped in Enchanted Evening ink on a banner made with Kraft cardstock. The banner is on fun foam for dimension.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments
- Paper: PTI Argyle Socks, Kraft, Enchanted Evening
- Ink: PTI Enchanted Evening
- Dies: PTI One Liners: Happy; Tag Trios Nestabilities
- Other: Fun Foam
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Just darling--great use of your printed paper! I have the same problem, but did just use some for a GDT card. Now maybe I'll use some more!
ReplyDelete