Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Joy...

This was a simple card to make, but if I do something like it again, I think I would use some sort of embossing for the leaves.

I started by cutting a panel of white cardstock and running it through the Cuttlebug with a Wonky Stitched Rectangle die. Next, I stamped the leaves in grey ink, adding the berries in Pure Poppy ink.

Joy is die-cut three times in Pure Poppy cardstock, stacked and glued together. I placed the panel on a Pure Poppy cardstock card base and added a glittery, silver ribbon. Definitely quick and simple!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Mistletoe & Holly
  • Paper:  PTI Pure Poppy, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy; Amuse Seattle
  • Dies:  MFT Joy, Wonky Stitched Rectangles
  • Other:  Ribbon
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!