Friday, January 5, 2018

Peace On Earth...

Another tag for today - just a few more Christmas projects to post this week and then things will get back to normal.

Using a stitched rectangle die, I die-cut one in white cardstock and one in Ripe Avocado cardstock. On the white one, I rubbed Spring Rain and Blueberry Sky inks to create my background. I stamped the branches in Cocoa Bean, Spring Moss and Ripe Avocado inks, adding the berries in Pure Poppy ink.

The bird is die-cut in white cardstock and stamped with Pure Poppy and black ink. I die-cut it 2 more times and stacked and glued them together. I flicked splatters on the background with white paint and stamped the sentiment in Pure Poppy ink.

At the last minute, I added the name, placed on foam tape for dimension. Peppermint twine and a little glitter completed the tag.

Project Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Winter Woods, Christmas Critters, Believe, Type Strips II
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Ripe Avocado
  • Ink:  PTI Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Cocoa Bean, Pure Poppy; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Winter Woods, Type Bit Strip; Lil Inker Designs Stitched Rectangles
  • Other:  Twine; Paint; Foam Tape; Glitter
  • Size:  2.5" x 3.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!