Monday, January 1, 2018

Oh Deer...

Happy New Year! Yes, Christmas is over but I still have a few more projects to post this week. For this card, I pulled out my Dashing Deer set again. I just love these cute deer!

I started by using Blueberry Sky ink and a stencil to create the snowdrifts. I added more ink to create the sky, adding white ink for the falling snow.

The deer were die-cut in white cardstock, stamped with black ink, colored with Copic markers and placed on foam tape for dimension. I die-cut the trees in Spring Moss and Ripe Avocado, and the trunks in Dark Chocolate cardstock. The sentiment is stamped in black ink.

The panel is on a Blueberry Sky cardstock card base. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  MFT Dashing Deer, Snow Globe Kit
  • Paper:  PTI Blueberry Sky, White Stampers Select, Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate
  • Ink:  PTI Blueberry Sky, Fresh Snow; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  BG13, E33, E35, E42, R24, YG13 
  • Dies:  MFT Dashing Deer
  • Other:  MFT Drifts & Hills Stencil; Foam Tape
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!