Thursday, February 15, 2018

PTI 11th Anniversary Celebration - Day 10...


Day 10 Challenge:  Stripes - Use some sort of stripes in your project.

Well, it's been all about simple for me the last few cards I made, and I didn't change that for this card either.

I placed a piece of Black & White All Over striped pattern paper on a white cardstock card base. I die-cut the hearts using Limitless Layers: Hearts in Pure Poppy and Lovely Lady cardstock, placing foam tape on red heart. I picked these colors because Valentine's Day is fresh in my mind right now. 😃

The banner is die-cut in white cardstock, stamped in black ink and on foam tape for additional dimension. The card looked plain so I tied red thread around the bottom.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Love & Marriage
  • Paper:  PTI Black & White All Over, Lovely Lady, Pure Poppy, White Stampers Select
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Limitless Layers: Hearts, Fabulous Frames
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Thread
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS, Lainey, but very striking! Thanks for the reminder that Fabulous Frames has that great banner die included.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!