Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hydrangea & Berries

Today is a special friend's birthday, I met her through a craft board on the internet and we have become good friends who share our love of crafts.  I used white for the card base and layered it with Plum Pudding and Happy Spots coordinating paper.  I stamped the image and colored it with copics, added a bit of glitter to the flower edges and matted it on another piece of Plum Pudding.  I cut out the little tag, stamped the sentiment and tied it with matching embroidery thread.  Happy Birthday Jill!!!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Lockhart Hydrangea & Berries, PTI Mixed Messages
  • Paper:  PTI Plum Pudding, Happy Spots
  • Tools:  Deckled Rectangles Nestabilities, PTI Tiny Tags Die
  • Other:  Copics, Martha Stewart Glitter, Embroidery Thread
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. its so much prettier in my hands, thanks so much for your kindness. ***HUG***

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!