Wednesday, April 18, 2012

13th Birthday

Another boy birthday - this airplane set has really come in handy for making male cards!  I used Kraft for the card base, layered it with medium blue cardstock and a layer of light blue that has wispy clouds on it.  I cut the "hills" from green patterned paper adding the "13" on the end.

I stamped the plane on a diecut, colored it with Copics and attached the banner with the sentiment (made on the computer).  I added the die cut clouds and sun, adding a button to the sun.  The plane, banner and one cloud are on 3D foam squares for dimension. Last steps were a few dew drops to the bottom right and the jute on the spine.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Fly Away
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft; DCWV; Colorbok
  • Tools:  PTI Fly Away Die, Cloud 1 & 2 Die Collection, Block Alphabet Numbers Die; Tag Trio Nestabilities, Pinking Circle Nestabilities
  • Other:  PTI Lemon Tart Button; Dew Drops; Jute; Copics;
  • Card Size:  5.25" x 5.25"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!