Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Rabbit

My crafting friend sent me a bunch of Tim Holtz rabbit diecuts and this is one of them.  Doesn't it really look like a chocolate rabbit?  I used Plum Pudding for the card base and layered it with Spring Moss and 5 strips of a matching pattern paper.  I diecut a scalloped circle, paper pierced the scallops and added the sentiment (made on the computer) on white.  I added a googly eye, Lilac twine and pompom to the rabbit and placed him on 3D foam squares.  The card looked too plain so I added the plum triangles to the corners.  A nice Easter card for a boy.

Card Details:
  • Paper:  PTI Plum Pudding, Spring Moss, Egg Hunt
  • Tools:  Standard & Circle Nestabilities
  • Other:  Paper Piercer, Twine, Googly Eye, Pompom
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!