This is another stamp set I haven't used for a while! I used Kraft for the card base and layered it with a music patterned paper (thanks Jill!). I stamped the mailboxes image on white and colored it with Copics, mounting it onto red to bring out the red on the mailbox flag.
I wanted to add something else, and then thought about people who tie balloons to their mailboxes for various celebratory reasons. I found this balloon stamp amongst my $1 stamps and thought it was a perfect addition! I stamped the sentiment and the card was complete.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Mailbox Greetings, Everyday Button Bits; Studio G $1
- Paper: PTI Kraft, Pure Poppy, White Stamper's Select
- Other: Copics
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
- Use What I Have: Haven't used Mailbox Greetings for a long time!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!