Time for another CAS card - and this one was really simple! I saw this card on Nichole's blog a long time ago and wanted to try it for myself.
I used white for the card base and stamped the boats. I stamped the first one in the center with full ink. For the boat on the right , I inked the stamp and stamped it first on another piece of paper so the image wasn't as dark. I repeated the same for the boat on the left but stamped it twice on the side paper before stamping my card base. It's supposed to make the boats look like they are behind one another or more in the distance.
I wanted to make waves in the water and used a "canceled" stamp from my postage stamp set. I think it worked perfectly! I stamped the sentiment and wrapped some twine around the card and it was done!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Masculine Motifs, Postmarks
- Paper: PTI White Stamper's Select
- Other: Twine
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!