Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Doodad

It wouldn't be a holiday if I didn't make a doodad!  This year I wanted to make something that isn't candy since we all get so much candy over the Easter holidays.  My crafting friend showed me these "carrots" filled with Pepperidge Farm Goldfish and I thought they were perfect!

I used clear cone bags and filled them with 55 goldfish (one serving), tied the tops with 6 strips of ribbon, curling it to make it look like a carrot top.  I added the "Happy Easter" tag (made in yellow, pink and purple) for the center of the doodad.  Love these!

Project Details:
  • Stamps:  Studio G $1
  • Paper:  DCWV; Anna Griffin
  • Tools:  Standard & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities
  • Other:  Pepperidge Farm Goldfish; Cone Bags; Ribbon
  • Project Size:  Top to bottom 10", filled portion is 5" by 2"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!