Saturday, April 14, 2012

Seed Pocket Birthday

I found a package of seed pockets from K&Company on clearance at Joanns - there were 8 pockets in the package!  I thought they would make nice, Spring or Summer birthday cards.  I used Sweet Blush for the card base and layered it with a flowered pattern paper.  I cut the doily using my Cheery Lynn die and edged it with a bit of light green ink.  I adhered the seed pocket and stamped the sentiment on the tag that pulls out.  Naturally it still needed something....so I added a few buttons and wrapped white tulle around the bottom of the card.


Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Flower Fusion #9
  • Paper:  PTI Sweet Blush; DCWV Spring Fling & Summer Days
  • Tools:  Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily Die
  • Other:  K&Company Cottage Garden Seed Pockets; Tulle; PTI Sweet Blush Buttons
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!