Friday, September 28, 2012

BIG Birthday Wishes

I found this pattern paper when I was looking for something else and put it aside to use for this card.  I thought the paper was bright, cheerful and full of masculine colors!  I  used Enchanted Evening cardstock for the card base, added a layer of medium brown cardstock and the pattern paper.  I rounded the corners on the right hand side of the two layered papers.

I used the new Framed Out #8 die to cut the outer oval in Blueberry Sky and the middle in Vintage Cream.  I stamped the sentiment and adhered the frame on foam tape for dimension.  I added the two metal dots on either side of the sentiment and a little jute on the spine.  Happy Birthday Ed!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI Enchanted Evening, Blueberry Sky, Vintage Cream; Bazzill; DCWV
  • Tools:  PTI Framed Out #8; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Metal Dots; Jute
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!