Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wish Big

My parents asked me to make a birthday card for a women who works at a farmer's market - and I happened to have this vegetable paper which was perfect for her!  Notice there are cute smiley faces on all the vegetables!

I used Summer Sunrise for the card base, added the layer of veggie paper and rounded the bottom corners. I used Mat Stack 2 to die cut one shape from Vintage Cream cardstock and stamped the sentiment on it.  I die cut another Mat Stack 2 shape from Simply Chartreuse cardstock, cutting a circle in the middle using a scalloped circle nestability.  I layered the chartreuse on top of the cream with foam tape for dimension.  I added the buttons threaded with Honeydew twine to complete the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI 2012 Birthday Tags
  • Paper:  PTI Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, Vintage Cream; Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety
  • Tools:  PTI Mat Stack 2; Scalloped Circle Nestabilities; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  PTI Lemon Tart Buttons; Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!