Friday, September 14, 2012

With Sympathy (CAS #19)

It's been a while since I made a sympathy card and wanted to make a quick one.  I used Aqua Mist for the card base and rounded the bottom corners.  I randomly stamped the flowers and leaves onto white cardstock, adding the butterfly.  I really like this color combination using Pear Tart, Aquatic Splash, Tangelo and Rosebud inks.

I stamped the sentiment - sometimes a large sentiment is just right for a card.  I added a couple gems to the butterfly and the card was done!  Very easy and quick, and it looks nice too!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Rosie Posie, Turning A New Leaf, Beautiful Butterflies, Think Big Favorites #3
  • Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, White Stampers Select
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Gems
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!