Wednesday, September 26, 2012

{happy birthday}

This card uses another Cover Plate by PTI - "hexagons".  I ran the hexagon die through my Cuttlebug machine, popped out the inserts and stamped them with 4 different colors:  Tangelo, Pink Grapefruit, Turquoise Gem and Aqua Splash. 

I adhered the hexagon frame to an Aqua Mist card base and reinserted the stamped hexagons.  To create the pattern, I followed a template Nichole posted on her blog on where to place the hexagons...much easier than trying to figure it out!  I stamped the sentiment on a diecut banner, added Cantaloupe twine for decoration and placed it on foam tape for dimension.
 
Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist; White Stampers Select
  • Tools:  PTI Cover Plate Hexagons, Double Ended Banner
  • Other:  Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!