Sunday, September 16, 2012

birthday wishes

I made this card sometime last year for a friend's mom and realized I never posted it.  I don't have this stamp set but stamped a bunch of images from it from my friend who owns it.  I used Sweet Blush cardstock for the card base and added a layer of polka dot pattern paper.

I colored the image with Copics and cut the corners with an inverted corner punch.  I wrapped some light green twine around it and placed it on a rectangle of Melon Berry cardstock.  I adhered it to the polka dot paper using foam tape for dimension.

I stamped "birthday wishes" on a Tag Trio die cut and adhered it to the card, placing a gemstone on both sides of the sentiment.  My last step was adding the tag to the twine - I stamped it with "Mom" and edged around it with a bit of light pink ink.  This is another favorite color combination of mine!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Friendship Jar Spring Fillers, Tiny Tags, Up, Up & Away
  • Paper:  PTI Sweet Blush, Melon Berry, Polka Dot Parade, White Stampers Select
  • Tools:  PTI Tiny Tags Dies; Inverted Corner Rounder; Tag Trios Nestabilities
  • Other:  Copics; Twine; Gems; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  5.0" x 7.0"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!