I think it's been a couple years since I pulled out my Dolly Mama stamps....I don't know why because they certainly are a lot of fun to color! I started with a black card base and then added a layer of small red/white gingham paper. I stamped the image on white cardstock and colored it with Copics.
I decided to added Charcoal twine - punched a couple holes in the right hand side of the paper and threaded the twine through them tying it in a bow.....I wanted to do something different than just putting it on the spine or around the bottom of the card. I added silver stickles to her hat for a little sparkle.
Card Details:
- Stamps: Dolly Mama Go Braless
- Paper: PTI True Black, White Stampers Select; Amuse Gingham
- Tools: Crop-a-Dile
- Other: Twine; Stickles; Copics
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
- Use What I Have: Dolly Mama stamps

Love it. Very colorful ...which is always my favorite. Keep crafting!
ReplyDelete