These cards are made with the Harlequin Cover Plate from PTI, another fabulous design.
I used Vintage Cream cardstock for the card base and ran another piece of cream through the Cuttlebug using the Cover Plate. I popped out the cream die-cuts and replaced them in a pattern using Lavender Moon cardstock and Guide Lines pattern paper.
I stamped the sentiment on cream cardstock and die-cut it using an oval die and mounted it on another shaped oval in Plum Pudding. The sentiment is on foam tape for dimension.
Here's the same card using Vintage Cream with Summer Sunrise cardstock and Bitty Baby Blessings pattern paper. The ovals are made with cream and Spring Moss cardstock.
- Stamps: PTI 2012 Birthday Tags
- Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding, Guide Lines, Summer Sunrise, Bitty Baby Blessings, Spring Moss
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: PTI Harlequin Cover Plate, Limitless Layers Ovals; Cuttlebug
- Other: Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!