This card uses another new set from PTI called Embroidered Blooms. I used to do a lot of embroidery years ago, and these stamps really do look like they're embroidered!
I used Winter Wisteria cardstock for the card base. The flowers and leaves are stamped on Rustic White which I ran through the Cuttlebug with my Linen Impression Plate - I was trying to give it the look of cross-stitch material.
I cut the corners with an inverted corner rounder and inked around the edges in Antique Linen ink. I stamped the sentiment and tied Orchid twine around the card. The rustic white is on foam tape to add dimension.
After I took the picture, I added a few dimensional flowers to the card, cutting out the blooms and placing them on foam tape. I didn't get a chance to take another picture of the card with the additions to it!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Embroidered Blooms
- Paper: PTI Winter Wisteria, Rustic White
- Ink: Memento Pear Tart, Summer Sky, Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Spring Pansy, Purple Hydrangea; Tim Holtz Antique Linen
- Tools: PTI Linen & Canvas Impression Plate; Inverted Corner Rounder
- Other: Martha Stewart Glitter; Orchid Twine; Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!