My friend's cat passed away - she had him for 18 years so it's been really hard on her. I sent her this card hoping it would help ease her pain a bit.
I used white cardstock for the card base, rounding the right bottom corner. I stamped the stems in two colors of green ink. The flowers are stamped in red ink, some with the stamp fully inked and some with the ink stamped off once.
I punched out the butterflies using a border punch, added the sentiment and a little glitter on the flowers.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI With Sympathy: Loss of a Pet, Botanical Silhouettes
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Lemon Tart
- Ink: Memento: Love Letter, Bamboo Leaves, Pear Tart, Tuxedo Black
- Tools: Corner Rounder; Martha Stewart Butterfly Border Punch
- Other: Martha Stewart Glitter
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!