Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Congrats On Your New Job

Yes, another new job card!  Maybe the economy is starting to pick up with people needing new job cards!

I used Hawaiian Shores cardstock for the card base and added a layer of matching polka dot paper, rounding the corners on both.  I stamped the sentiment, circle and flowers on white cardstock and layered it on a piece of Lemon Tart cardstock.

I added gems to the flower centers and Charcoal twine on the spine - I think the black twine helps to set off the sentiment.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Congrats All Ways, Tag-Its #5
  • Paper:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, Lemon Tart; Amuse Polka Dots
  • Ink:  VersaMagic Turquoise Gem; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Twine; Gems
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!