Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Girl Christening

I made this card a while ago too, but it's always good to have on hand.  I used Sweet Blush cardstock for the card base, rounding the bottom corners.  I cut a piece of white cardstock and ran it through the Cuttlebug using my "window pane" embossing folder. 

The crosses, there are three, were die-cut with nestabilities and layered on top of each other.  I cut one in Sweet Blush to match the card base and the other two are in white, with a little foam tape on the second cross for dimension.

My final steps were adding pearls on the white embossed layer and the top two crosses and tying the white ribbon around the card.

Card Details:
  • Paper:  PTI Sweet Blush, White Stampers Select
  • Tools:  Cuttlebug Window Pane Embossing Folder; Crosses Two Nestabilities; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Pearl Pen; Ribbon; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!