Monday, September 29, 2014

Thank You (CAS #27)

Each time I get a new PTI stamp set in the mail, it has these circle images at the top of the package and I wanted to replicate it.  So that's where the inspiration from this card came from.

I stamped the five circle scribbles in five different inks across the middle of the card, stamping the sentiment right over top of them.  I rounded the bottom corners and the card was done - can't get any simpler than this!

Maybe next time I'll make the same card but die-cut the scribbles!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Circle Scribbles, Keep It Simple: Thank You
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist; Memento Pear Tart, Cantaloupe, Tangelo, Memento Black; Tim Holtz Evergreen Bough
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!