Happy October! I can't believe I just wrote that....it's so hard to believe it's October! But I'm ready for crisp, Fall weather!
This card uses two of my favorite things - the Pippi Butterfly and Wet Paint Cut dies. I started with a card base of Hibiscus Burst and added a layer of pink and navy blue pattern paper for the bottom and white cardstock for the top.
I die-cut "enjoy" in Enchanted Evening cardstock and stamped the rest of the sentiment underneath it in coordinating ink. The butterfly is die-cut twice - once in Raspberry Fizz for the base and once in Enchanted Evening for the lacy layer.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Wet Paint III
- Paper: PTI Hibiscus Burst, Enchanted Evening, Raspberry Fizz, White Stampers Select; DCWV The Countdown Stack
- Ink: PTI Enchanted Evening
- Tools: PTI Wet Paint Cut Die; Memory Box Pippi Butterfly Die, Isabella Butterfly Die
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!