Thursday, October 9, 2014

Birthday Wishes

I'm still trying to use up some of my pattern packs of paper.   

I placed the green paper on a white cardstock card base, rounding the right hand bottom corner.  I die-cut the scalloped oval in Lemon Tart cardstock and added a layer of Vintage Cream, stamped with the sentiment.  The ovals are on foam tape.

The bottom layer of the butterfly is die-cut in Vintage Cream cardstock and the top layer in Lemon Tart.  To finish the card, I tied Buttercream twine around it.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI 2012 Birthday Tags
  • Paper:  PTI Lemon Tart, Vintage Cream; Brenda Walton Small Wonders
  • Ink:  PTI Smokey Shadow
  • Tools:  PTI Limitless Layers: Ovals Die; Memory Box Pippi Butterfly Die, Isabella Butterfly Die; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Twine; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!