Monday, October 13, 2014

Trick or Treat

It won't be long now and Halloween will be here.  Even though this isn't one of my favorite holidays, I've been busy making cards.

I used my new Text Block Halloween die for this - I saw that one of the PTI Design Team members did her card this way and I thought it was really cute and copied the idea.  I cut the background in black cardstock and then cut the wording in orange polka dot and purple papers, gluing them over the existing words.  The web is on a Soft Stone cardstock card base.

I stamped the spiders around the sides and colored them with light grey and purple Copics. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Tiny Treats: Halloween
  • Paper:  PTI Soft Stone; Amuse Polka Dot; DCWV
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  T1, V15
  • Tools:  PTI Text Block Halloween Die
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!