Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Trick or Treat

I wanted to use these cute ghosts again this year on a card.  

I cut a layer of the spider pattern paper and placed it on a Royal Velvet cardstock card base.  Next, I cut a strip of black cardstock and stamped "trick or treat" on it in Versarmark ink.  I sprinkled it with white Zing embossing powder and heated it with my heat tool.  I layered the black on a piece of purple polka dot paper, since purple is Olivia's favorite color.

I die-cut the ghosts and added the three different faces.  The ghosts looked too white so I added a little Winter Wisteria ink around the edges to soften up the brightness.  I placed the ghosts on foam tape for dimension.

Olivia's name is die-cut in Simply Chartreuse cardstock.  For fun, I added orange glittery eyelash around the spine. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Trick Or Treat, Happy Haunting
  • Paper:  PTI Royal Velvet, White Stampers Select, True Black, Simply Chartreuse; Colorbok
  • Ink:  PTI Winter Wisteria; Versamark; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Happy Haunting Die; Memory Box Alphabet Soup Die
  • Other:  Zing Embossing Powder; Foam Tape, Martha Stewart Topaz Glitter Eyelash; Heat Tool
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!