Sunday, October 19, 2014

You Are Always (CAS #28)

This is a card I made when my creative juices weren't really flowing.  Just something simple that didn't take much thought, other than determining which ink colors to use.

I used the striped stamp from the Be Happy stamp set and stamped it in five different colors of ink.  The sentiment is stamped in black ink directly over the top stripe.

I trimmed the panel down a bit so the Lemon Tart cardstock card base would show on either side of it.  I added a few gold sequins and the card was done.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Be Happy, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
  • Paper:  PTI Lemon Tart, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy; Memento Rosebud, Morocco, Tangelo, Cantaloupe, Tuxedo Black
  • Other:  Sequins
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!