Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Celebrate

I wanted to use my mesh stencil and a watercolor technique on a card.  

I placed the stencil on top of a piece of white cardstock, taping it down so it wouldn't move.  Using a dauber, I used three different ink colors to fill in most of the mesh.  Once it was completed, I lightly spritzed the stencil with water.  

Celebrate is stamped in black ink.  I added a couple of stitched stars and adhered the panel to a Tropical Teal cardstock card base.  I need to use this color more often because it's really pretty!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Think Big Favorites #13
  • Paper:  PTI Tropical Teal, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers, Shabby Shutters, Evergreen Bough; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  Lil Inker Designs Stitched Stars Die
  • Other:  Memory Box Textured Mesh Stencil
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!