Just a quick baby card for today. I'm still trying to use some of my older packs of paper and thought this would be cute for a baby card.
I placed the pattern paper on a white cardstock card base. I die-cut two of the circle scribbles in solid cardstock to match the pattern paper and adhered them to the card, slightly overlapping them.
Baby is die-cut in Sweet Blush cardstock and placed on coaster for a little support. "Sweet" is stamped above in black ink. To finish the card I tied sheer white ribbon around the card in a bow.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Wonderful Words: Baby
- Paper: PTI Sweet Blush, Spring Moss, White Stampers Select; Brenda Walton Small Wonders Girl
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: PTI Circle Scribbles Die, Wonderful Words: Baby Die
- Other: Ribbon; PTI Coaster
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!