Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween

Hard to believe another year has gone by - it seems like I was just making Halloween cards for last year.

I wanted to make one more quick Halloween card and remembered I bought the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch last year on clearance at AC Moore - I think it was $2.00.  Can't pass up a bargain like that!

I used a black cardstock card base and added orange pattern paper on the top and solid orange cardstock on the bottom.  To cover up the seam, I placed the Drippy Goo border punched in black cardstock.

Happy Halloween is stamped in Versamark and heat embossed using black Zing embossing powder.  I tied ivory jute around the spine to finish the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Keep It Simple: Halloween
  • Paper:  PTI True Black; Colorbok
  • Ink:  Versamark
  • Tools:  Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Border Punch; Heat Embossing Tool
  • Other:  Jute; Zing Embossing Powder
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!