Monday, January 5, 2015

Winter Birthdays Are A Joy

It feels good to get back to posting something that's not holiday related, although I do have a few more calendars I need to post!

I wanted to use Soft Stone colors for this card and picked Scarlet Jewel to go with it. I used Soft Stone cardstock for the card base and added a layer of Soft Stone polka dot, placed and cut on an angle.

I die-cut the snowflakes and winter banner from Phrase Play #9, placed the banner on foam tape and added the sentiment below the banner. I used some of my clear sequins and glitter on the snowflakes. To complete the card, I placed a strip of Scor-Tape at the bottom of the card and shook glitter on top - it really adds a nice sparkle to the card!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Classics: December
  • Paper:  PTI Soft Stone, Soft Stone Polka Dot, Scarlet Jewel, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Scarlet Jewel
  • Dies:  PTI Phrase Play #9
  • Other:  Pretty Pink Posh Sequins; Glitter; Foam Tape; Scor-Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card for a winter birthday. Great layout, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!