Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Winter Is Warmed by Friendship

As I mentioned before, I'm hooked on PTI's Phrase Play dies and here I'm using one again.

The Kraft cardstock is impressed with woodgrain and adhered to an Ocean Tides cardstock card base.  Next, I die-cut two snowflakes in Ocean Tides and white, sprinkled them with glitter and placed them on the card.  I pulled the ends of the snowflakes up a bit for dimension.

The two banners are die-cut in Ocean Tides - I filled in "winter" with white cardstock and placed it on foam tape.  The sentiment is stamped in black ink and carefully lined up below the banner.  To finish the card I tied white fun fur around it.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Phrase Play #9
  • Paper:  PTI Ocean Tides, Kraft, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Phrase Play #9, Woodgrain Impression Plate
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Fun Fur; Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!