Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Walking In A Winter Wonderland...

I fell in love with this deer (Altenew's Modern Deer stamp set) when I saw it - look at that sweet face!

I started with a piece of white cardstock and lightly rubbed Enchanted Evening ink on it to create the look of a wintry sky. Next, I stamped the deer in Kraft ink, adding his eyes and hooves in Cocoa Bean ink. 

I stamped the snow on the background and around the deer, sprinkled it with white embossing powder and heat set it. I added the tree and the snow drift, also die-cut in white cardstock. The sentiment is embossed with gold embossing powder.

I placed the panel on a piece of fun foam and adhered it to a Dark Indigo cardstock card base. I thought it needed a little color so I added the little red bird.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Altenew Modern Deer, Snowing
  • Paper:  PTI Dark Indigo, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Enchanted Evening, Kraft, Cocoa Bean; Versamark
  • Dies:  Memory Box Tall Birch, Resting Birds; MFT Snow Drifts
  • Tools:  Heat Tool
  • Other:  White, Gold Zing Embossing Powder; Fun Foam
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, peaceful scene, Lainey! Yes, that deer is sweet looking, and placing her in the trees with a Red Cardinal "friend" is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!