Saturday, February 4, 2017

Be My Valentine...

It's been a while since I used the Fly Away set and I thought it would make a fun Valentine card for a little boy.

I used Kraft for the card base and added a layer of white cardstock. I die-cut the hearts border in Hawaiian Shores cardstock. The plane is die-cut in white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I die-cut the banner in Kraft cardstock and stamped it with Pure Poppy and black inks, attaching it to the plane with red thread.

The clouds are die-cut in white cardstock, embossed with polka dots and lightly brushed with Hawaiian Shores ink. The clouds, plane and banner are all on foam tape for dimension.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Fly Away, Tiny Treats: Valentine
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Kraft, Hawaiian Shores
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  BG15, C00, R29, T1, 100
  • Dies:  PTI Fly Away, Clouds 1 & 2 Collection, Heart Border
  • Other:  Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Thread
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!