Tuesday, February 14, 2017

PTI: Celebrating 2008...


Nichole highlighted 5 stamps sets from 2008 - Bitty Baby Blessings, Floral Frenzy, Flower Garden, Garden Of Life and Out On A Limb. Again, I only have one of these stamps, Bitty Baby Blessings.

The 2008 Challenge: "Do you already own any of the five sets that were highlighted today? Time to dust them off and make an all new project using it!" I've used Bitty Baby Blessings many times, but I don't remember using the sailboat in the set.

I die-cut the Cover Plate: Center Stage in white cardstock and adhered it to a Spring Rain cardstock card base. Using Limitless Layers: Circles, I die-cut a shaped circle in Pure Poppy cardstock and a regular circle in white cardstock. The sailboat is stamped in black ink and colored with Copic markers.

The banner is die-cut in Pure Poppy cardstock and the sentiment stamped in black ink. Both the banner and the shaped circle are on fun foam for dimension. I tied white satin ribbon around the card and added a silver star to the sailboat to complete the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Bitty Baby Blessings
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Spring Rain, Pure Poppy
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  B99, R27, W1
  • Dies:  PTI Limitless Layers: Circles, Cover Plate: Center Stage, Sketched Shapes
  • Other:  Ribbon; Fun Foam; Star
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!