Sunday, February 26, 2017

Riley Valentine...

Remember Riley the moose? I have a ton of these moose stamps and rarely use them anymore. When trying to come up with Valentine ideas, I remembered I had Couch Riley and thought I'd ink him up again.

I die-cut the journal card in white cardstock, stamped Riley in black ink and colored him with Copic markers. The sentiment is also stamped in black ink.

I used pre-made red cardstock card bases and added a layer of black and white striped pattern paper. I backed the Riley panel with fun foam and placed it on the card, which added just enough dimension.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Keep It Simple: Valentine; Riley & Company Couch Riley
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select; DCWV
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  100, BG10, E30, E33, R24, R29, R83, W1
  • Dies:  PTI Journal Card #7
  • Other:  Fun Foam
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Riley looks so content sitting there with a box of chocolates on his lap! To be honest, I would be too ;-) Adorable, Lainey.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!