Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Sending Hugs & Kisses...

Even though it feels like I just got done making Christmas cards, I've already been working on Valentine's cards. Marcia Hill used the Christmas Critters stamp set for a Valentine card here and I thought it was so cute and tried it for myself.

I die-cut the mouse in white cardstock and stamped him in Soft Stone, Hawaiian Shores and Lovely Lady inks, adding the nose in black ink and the eye with a black marker. I die-cut the mouse 2 more times and stacked and glued them together.

On a white cardstock panel, I placed the mouse on the card and added the heart, die-cut in Lovely Lady cardstock and on foam tape for dimension. The XOXO border is die-cut in Hawaiian Shores cardstock.

"Hugs & Kisses" is stamped in black ink and "Sending" is stamped on a slight angle in Lovely Lady ink. The entire panel is adhered to a Lovely Lady cardstock card base with the pink showing on the left side. Fun card to make and I'm always happy when I can use a stamp set for more than one occasion!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Christmas Critters, Wet Paint III, Wonderful Words: Holiday
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Lovely Lady, Hawaiian Shores
  • Ink:  PTI Lovely Lady, Soft Stone, Hawaiian Shores; Versafine Onyx Black
  • Dies:  PTI Christmas Critters, XOXO Border
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Black Marker
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

2 comments:

  1. Super adorable, Lainey! Love that you used this Christmas set in this "new" way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Lainey! That little mouse is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!