Friday, February 24, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day...

Another quick Valentine for today. I found a sheet of 12 x 12 heart paper I bought a few years ago and thought it was time to use it up.

I trimmed the heart paper to 3.75" x 5.5" and placed it on a coordinating color card base. The stitching was already through the hearts so I didn't have to do anything else with this paper!

I die-cut the banner in white cardstock, stamped the sentiment in black ink and placed the banner on fun foam for dimension. And that's it for this very simple card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Keep It Simple: Valentine
  • Paper:  Stampin' Up; K1 Heart Appliqué
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Sketched Shapes
  • Other:  Fun Foam
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!