Wednesday, February 15, 2017

PTI: Celebrating 2009...


Today's choice of stamps from 2009: Damask Designs, Fruitful, Giga Guidelines, On My Couch and Simple Valentine. You guessed it - I only have one of these sets, On My Couch. And I've only used it a few times, so it's nice to ink it up again.

The challenge: "Do you already own any of the five sets that were highlighted today? Time to dust them off and make an all new project using it!"

Gotta get rid of some of my pattern paper 😁 so I started by placing a piece of Happy Spots (Lemon Tart) on a piece of white cardstock. I die-cut the large stitched oval from Noted: A2 Scalloped die collection in white cardstock. 

The couch is the same pattern paper, stamped with Dark Chocolate ink and fussy cut. I placed it on the oval and stamped the table and picture in the same ink. The mugs are stamped with Aqua Mist ink and the flowers in the picture colored with Copic Markers.

I stamped the pillows on Aqua Mist Stripes, fussy cut them and added a gem to the center. The sentiment is stamped in Dark Chocolate ink (the inside sentiment says "your couch or mine."). I placed the oval on fun foam for dimension. It was really fun to use this set again and I think this card turned out cuter than I thought it would!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI On My Couch
  • Paper:  PTI Happy Spots, White Stampers Select, Aqua Mist Stripes
  • Ink:  PTI Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist
  • Copics:  G12, BG23, E57
  • Dies:  PTI Noted: A2 Scalloped Collection
  • Other:  Fun Foam; Gem
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

3 comments:

  1. I recently looked at buying this lovely set! That couch image is so sweet & comfy looking. Great choice of DP for the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute - love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Lainey. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!