Monday, May 8, 2017

Happy Mother's Day...

I haven't used my MFT Kitschy Kitchen set in a while and thought it would make a cute mother's day card.

I started with a white cardstock card base and stenciled the brick wall (getting a lot of use of this stencil!) with Soft Stone ink. The bowls, canister and spoon are die-cut in white cardstock and stamped with Bubblegum, Summer Splash, Mint Julep and Soft Stone inks.

The shelf is die-cut in Smokey Shadow cardstock. I stamped the sentiment and "sugar" in Smokey Shadow ink. This was a fun card to make....now I need to start using this kit more often!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  MFT Kitschy Kitchen Kit; PTI Keep It Simple: Mother
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Smokey Shadow
  • Ink:  PTI Mint Julep, Soft Stone, Smokey Shadow; MFT Bubblegum, Summer Splash
  • Dies:  MFT Kitschy Kitchen Kit
  • Tools:  MFT English Brick Wall Stencil
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. What darling Mothers day card! Love the stacked bowls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!