Thursday, May 18, 2017

With Sympathy...

Every once in a while, I get on a heat embossing kick. I don't know why I don't do it more often because it's fun to do and the results are lovely.

For this card, I stamped the feathers in Versamark ink on white cardstock, sprinkled them with white embossing powder and heat set them. Next, I took Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores inks and gently rubbed them across the embossing with a sponge dauber. The sentiment is stamped in black ink.

I placed the panel on a layer of Tropical Teal striped pattern paper on a white cardstock card base.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI What The Doodle: Feathers, Botanical Silhouettes
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Tropical Teal Stripes
  • Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores; Memento Tuxedo Black; Versamark
  • Tools:  Heat Tool
  • Other:  Embossing Powder
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!