Thursday, May 4, 2017

A Gift For You...

And finally, the last of the notecards and the gift box I made for them to go in.

The card base is white cardstock, die-cut the same as the last 5 cards. I added the green striped pattern paper on top - these pattern papers are just so pretty! Gift is die-cut in white cardstock covered with gold adhesive paper. I stamped the "A" and "For You" on a banner die-cut in Summer Sunrise cardstock. The banner is on fun foam for dimension.

Marigold twine around the top completed this last card.


I used the template that came with the kit to create the gift box. The bottom is die-cut in white cardstock and the lid in Aqua Mist cardstock. I also made a bellyband out of light purple cardstock.

The flower bouquet is die-cut in white cardstock and stamped with the same ink colors used on the first card posted 4/22/17: Mint Julep/Green Parakeet for the leaves, Lulu Lavender/Amethyst Allure for the flowers and Spring Rain/Blueberry Sky/Aqua Mist for the remaining images. The bouquet is on foam tape for dimension.

I die-cut the little banner in Aqua Mist cardstock. To finish the box, I added a few clear sequins to the flower centers and white crochet thread around the top.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Make It Market Kit: Don't Forget To Write
  • Paper:  PTI Don't Forget To Write, Summer Sunrise, Gold Luxe, White Stamper's Select
  • Ink:  PTI Smokey Shadow
  • Dies:  PTI Don't Forget To Write, Countdown Details
  • Other:  Twine; Fun Foam
  • Size:  3.75" x 3.75"
Box Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Don't Forget To Write
  • Paper:  PTI White Stamper's Select, Aqua Mist; DCWV
  • Ink:  PTI Mint Julep, Green Parakeet, Amethyst Allure, Blueberry Sky, Aqua Mist, Spring Rain, Smokey Shadow; Memento Lulu Lavender
  • Dies:  PTI Don't Forget To Write
  • Other:  Pretty Pink Posh Sequins; Foam Tape
  • Size:  4.0" x 4.0"

1 comment:

  1. I think the gift of note cards that one can use is fantastic, and when they're as lovely as the examples you have shown us in your recent posts, they're truly special.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!