I finally got around to really using my Make It Market Don't Forget To Write kit, and this is one of six cards I made as part of a pack of notecards I'm giving out as little gifts.
The card base is die-cut in white cardstock using the small notecard die included in the kit. I placed a layer of printed pattern paper on top, also included in the kit.
I die-cut the frame in white cardstock and stamped the corners with Amethyst Allure ink. The flower bouquet is die-cut in white cardstock with the leaves stamped in Mint Julep and Green Parakeet inks and the flowers stamped in Lulu Lavender/Amethyst Allure, Spring Rain/Blueberry Sky and Aqua Mist inks.
Sending is die-cut in Aqua Mist cardstock. Birthday Cheer is stamped in Smokey Shadow ink and the banner placed on fun foam for dimension. Last steps were tying Lilac twine around the top and adding a few clear sequins on the flowers.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Make It Market Kit: Don't Forget To Write
- Paper: PTI Don't Forget To Write, White Stampers Select, Aqua Mist
- Ink: PTI Amethyst Allure, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Mint Julep, Green Parakeet, Aqua Mist, Smokey Shadow; Memento Lulu Lavender
- Dies: PTI Don't Forget To Write; Building Blocks
- Other: Twine; Fun Foam; Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
- Size: 3.75" x 3.75"

Love these stamps and dies Lainey. AND your color combination is so Springtime cheerful, definitely one of my faves :-) Beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty notecard, Lainey, with gorgeous colours. The lilac baker's twine really finishes it perfectly.
ReplyDelete