Happy Easter! We're expecting a very warm day for this time of year - it'll be in the low 80s, a little too warm for Easter. I hope my chocolate eggs don't melt in the heat! 😨
The card base is die-cut in white cardstock using the Noted: Scalloped A2 die. I placed a piece of Sweet Blush polka dots pattern paper on top.
I die-cut three rabbits in white cardstock and stamped the outline in black ink. The noses are stamped in Berry Sorbet ink and the cheeks in Pale Peony ink. I placed the rabbits on foam tape, slightly staggered.
For the sentiment I stamped Happy Easter in black ink, die-cut it using a Tag Trio nestability and placed it on fun foam for dimension. My final step was tying white crochet thread around the top of the card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI So Sweet, Keep It Simple: Easter
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Sweet Blush Polka Dots
- Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet, Pale Peony; Memento Tuxedo Black; Versafine Onyx Black
- Dies: PTI So Sweet, Noted: Scalloped A2; Tag Trio Nestability
- Other: Foam Tape; Fun Foam; Crochet Thread
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!