Monday, April 10, 2017

Here Comes The Easter Bunny...

It just doesn't seem possible that Easter is right around the corner. Wasn't it just Valentine's Day? 😏

On white cardstock, I stenciled the background on the top portion of the card with Summer Sunrise ink. I added a strip of Egg Hunt pattern paper at the top and bottom (gotta use that pattern paper!!) The sentiment is stamped in black, Spring Moss and Sweet Plum inks - using the Misti really ensured a straight sentiment!

The bunny is die-cut three times, twice in white cardstock and once in Spring Moss stripes. I added the bunny tail, also die-cut three times and stacked together. To finish the card, I tied orchid twine around the top.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Polka Dot Parade #1
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Egg Hunt, Spring Moss Stripes
  • Ink:  PTI Spring Moss, Summer Sunrise; Memento Sweet Plum, Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Polka Dot Parade #1
  • Tools:  PTI Modern Backgrounds Stencil
  • Other:  Twine
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Lainey, your bunny card is adorable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!