Well, it's the 25th and Blog Hop time again and a reminder that it's "only" 8 months until Christmas! 😎 I really wasn't very inspired with this month's photo - it's a lot of colors that I wouldn't normally use together. But isn't that part of the fun to get outside of one's comfort zone?
On white cardstock, I started by stamping the sentiment in the bottom corner and then stamped three large flowers in Pale Peony ink. I added the flower centers with Lemon Tart and Orange Zest inks. The leaves are stamped in Soft Stone ink.
After the card was "done", I didn't like the way it looked and decided to pop up the flower centers to add a little more interest to the card. They are die-cut in white cardstock, stamped with Lemon Tart and Orange Zest inks and on foam tape for dimension. I think the card looks much better now.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Ruby Rose, Turning A New Leaf
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Pale Peony, Lemon Tart, Orange Zest, Soft Stone, Smokey Shadow
- Dies: PTI Ruby Rose
- Other: Foam Tape
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"



So pretty
ReplyDeletepretty take on the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love the corner sentiment.
ReplyDeleteLainey your card is simply beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and sentiment placement
ReplyDeleteSeeing a lot of Ruby Rose today. Great card, Lainey, and your sentiment worked beautifully with this design.
ReplyDeleteI think your popped up flowers and beautiful leafy background look FABULOUS Lainey! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love the added depth you went with by popping up the center of the flowers.
ReplyDeleteSweet card, Lainey! I would never have used this color combo, either, but it is fun to try something different!
ReplyDeleteThis is so very pretty Lainey. So scary that we keep using the same stamp set. I thought about those little TANL branches, but then was too lazy to do that much stamping! Love how yours turned out.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove this card!! Your flowers are outstanding!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card!
ReplyDelete