Sunday, April 30, 2017

Thinking Of You...

Can you believe it's the last day of April already?? Wow. This is card #4 included in the gift set.

I used the same white cardstock card base, die-cut with the Don't Forget To Write kit die. So nice with the scalloped and stitched edges! I placed a piece of DFTW pattern paper on top, again, with the flowers in the pattern.

The sentiment frame is die-cut in white cardstock and stamped with Pure Poppy ink on the edges and Smokey Shadow ink for the sentiment. I placed the frame on fun foam for dimension.

My last step was tying Maraschino twine around the top.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Make It Market Kit: Don't Forget To Write, It's The Thought
  • Paper:  PTI Don't Forget To Write, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow
  • Dies:  PTI Don't Forget To Write
  • Other:  Twine; Fun Foam
  • Size:  3.75" x 3.75"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!